Friday, June 24, 2016

June 24

We woke up this morning and it was raining.  Probably just as well as it would have been more depressing to return the RV on a nice day.  We certainly enjoyed the new experience.
The return process went quickly and smoothly.

Currently we are hanging out at the Anchorage airport waiting for our flight to Barrow, Ak to start the next phase of our trip.
If things go according to plan, we will be in Barrow about 7:30 pm local time (10:30 MN time).  More to follow.....  we made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment