Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 24

We are finally home!!!!

After a 38+ hour train ride from Portland Oregon to Union Station in St. Paul, I guess the best way to put it is it was a new experience.  I am glad we tried a long distance trip on a train in a sleeper car but it was an experience I do not plan to repeat anytime soon.  If a long distance train situation ever comes up again, we would certainly do things very differently.

We had a fantastic trip to Alaska!!!  After the "dust settles", I hope to start putting pictures on our website.

I hope everyone following this blog enjoyed the posts.  If you want to see more pictures from our trip, please check our website from time to time.  In a few days, information to a link where the pictures can be found will be on:

WWW.DickinsonAdventures.com

This will be the last post to this blog.  Thanks for keeping track of us!!!!   ....... John and Pat Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment